Pictures of different types of scalp condition
Most scalp conditions lead to hair loss or some type of skin rash. Many are hereditary. Malnutrition or infection can also cause scalp conditions. The treatment and your outlook depend on the condition that’s causing the scalp problems.
- You may notice a large amount of hair in the drain after you wash your hair.
- You may find clumps of hair in your brush.
- Hair that falls out easily with gentle pulling may be a sign of hair loss.
- Thinning patches of hair may also indicate hair loss.
Male pattern baldness
- Hair loss at the temples of the head is a possible sign of male pattern baldness.
- Some with male pattern baldness develop a bald spot or hairline that recedes to form an “M” shape.
Seborrheic eczema (cradle cap)
- This common and self-limiting skin condition is seen in infants and young children between the ages of 3 weeks and 12 months.
- It’s painless and non-itchy.
- Yellowish, greasy scales appear on the scalp and forehead that flake off.
- It usually doesn’t require medical treatment and will go away on its own in 6 months.
This condition is considered a medical emergency. Urgent care may be required.
- Malnutrition is deficiency of one or many dietary vitamins or nutrients due to low intake or poor absorption in the intestines.
- It may be caused by disease, medications, or poor diet.
- The symptoms of a nutritional deficiency depend on which nutrient the body lacks.
- Common symptoms include weight loss, fatigue, weakness, pale skin, hair loss, unusual food cravings, trouble breathing, heart palpitations, fainting, menstrual issues, and depression.
- Noticeable symptoms usually don’t start until later in the disease process.
- Symptoms include brittle hair and nails, hair loss, and dry skin.
- Fatigue, weight gain, increased sensitivity to cold, constipation, and depression are other symptoms.
Nirav SKIN & HAIR CLINIC
Address : A-66, Rangavadhut Society, Ishwarkrupa Rd, Near Bombay Market, Matawadi, Surat, Gujarat 395006.
Monday to saturday morning 9:30am to 1 pm
evening 5pm to 8.30 pm
Address : 114, Mildstone canal point, Near INS hospital, Khatodra Wadi, Surat, Gujarat 395002.
Monday ,Wednesday, Friday 2pm to 3.30pm
Phone : 098799 05850
Email : email@example.com
© Copyright 2022 Nirav Skin & Hair Clinic. All Rights Reserved Designed and maintained by Creative Kshetra