What is Skin Polishing?
As the name suggests, skin polishing is a professional procedure that deeply exfoliates your skin, removes dead skin cell build-up and reveals the smooth skin underneath. It is a good idea to get this treatment before special occasions like weddings and big events. It is done by polishing your skin with handheld devices or chemicals and introducing essential nutrients to the top layer. The procedure is effective at treating hyperpigmentation, age spots, signs of photo-ageing and crow’s feet around the eyes. Suitable for all skin types, skin polishing helps improve the appearance of dull skin from within.
Benefits of Skin Polishing
Here are some of the main benefits of skin polishing:
- Even skin tone – Multiple sessions of skin polishing can help reduce dark spots and pigmentation, evening out your skin tone in the process.
- More effective than facials – Skin polishing is a more effective way of treating your skin than regular facials at salons.
- Glowing skin – The procedure is a favourite among people who have big events to attend – it gives you glowing skin after just one session.
- Removal of dead skin cells – Skin polishing helps slough off dead skin cells from the surface and boost new skin cell growth.
- Deep exfoliation – The procedure does wonders to deeply exfoliate your skin, removing build-up and promoting blood circulation in the face.
- Overall increased skin health and appearance – Skin polishing gives a more wholesome and overall result when compared to other treatments.
Are there any side effects of skin polishing?
When done under the supervision of a licensed dermatologist or aesthetician, skin polishing has no side effects. You might experience some redness on the skin, this is normal for any skin treatment. Certain forms of skin polishing might be a bit much for women with sensitive skin, so consult a dermatologist before settling for your choice of method.
How long does skin polishing take?
A single session of skin polishing takes about 45 minutes to an hour, depending on the area that is being treated. They range between four to twelve sessions, based on the kind of work needed on one’s skin. A gap period of two to three weeks is allotted between each session.
Can all skin types get skin polishing done safely?
Yes, skin polishing as a procedure, is suitable for all skin types. For sensitive skin, make sure you are following the post-treatment directions in order to avoid any unwanted irritations. It is also recommended to get skin polishing done from an experienced professional who has good command over hand-held devices.
Nirav SKIN & HAIR CLINIC
Monday to saturday morning 9:30am to 1 pm
evening 5pm to 8.30 pm
Address : 114, Mildstone canal point, Near INS hospital, Khatodra Wadi, Surat, Gujarat 395002.
Monday ,Wednesday, Friday 2pm to 3.30pm
Phone : 098799 05850
Email : [email protected]
© Copyright 2022 Nirav Skin & Hair Clinic. All Rights Reserved Designed and maintained by Creative Kshetra